Municipal Transfer Station Information - DUMMER NH
- Town Office Hours: Administrative Assistant 8:30 am – 12:30 pm Monday – Thursday
- Town Clerk/Tax Collector Hours: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm Tuesday – Thursday
- Selectmen’s Hours: Tuesday 6 p.m.
- Town Office Phone: (603) 449-2468
- Town Clerk Phone: (603) 449-2006
- Garbage & Recycling pick-up: Thursday (weekly)
- Please obtain Transfer Station Permits from the Administrative Assistant or the Town Clerk.
- Dummer is a member of AVRRDD and all members may use AVRRDD MRF/Transfer Station – must have a T.S. permit for use of Transfer Station.
- Televisions, computers, LCD, VCRs, DVRs, DVD players & plasma displays can now be brought to the AVRRDD Transfer Station. There is a charge for commercial accounts, but no charge to residents. Only the white receipt of a resident’s permit will be needed to deliver electronics.
- Cell phones are accepted at the AVRRDD Recycling center with related electronics (batteries, chargers and headsets). No permit is required.
- Effective January 1, 2008, the disposal of mercury-containing products at landfills, transfer stations and incinerators is prohibited. However, the ban does not include the recycling of these items at solid waste facilities. Fluorescent lights and other mercury-containing products such as thermometers, thermostats, electrical switches, mercury button cell batteries can be brought to the AVRRDD Transfer Station during normal business hours, Tuesday through Saturday from 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Commercial customers will continue to be charged for fluorescent light bulbs at $.15 per foot and $2.50 per bulb for HID lamps with all other mercury containing devices being accepted free of charge.