Municipal Transfer Station Information - ERROL NH
- Town Office Hours: Mon. thru Thurs. 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Town Office Phone: (603) 482-3351
- Town Transfer Station drop off hours: Summer: Sun. 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. Wed. 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. Sat. 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Winter: Sun.-1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Wed. 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Sat. 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Get permits at town office.
- Errol is a member of AVRRDD.
- Televisions, computers, LCD, VCRs, DVRs, DVD players & plasma displays can now be brought to the AVRRDD Transfer Station as well as the Errol Transfer Station. There is a charge for commercial accounts, but no charge to residents. Only the white receipt of a resident’s permit will be needed to deliver electronics.
- Cell phones are accepted at the AVRRDD Recycling center with related electronics (batteries, chargers and headsets). No permit is required.
- Effective January 1, 2008, the disposal of mercury-containing products at landfills, transfer stations and incinerators is prohibited. However, the ban does not include the recycling of these items at solid waste facilities. Fluorescent lights and other mercury-containing products such as thermometers, thermostats, electrical switches, mercury button cell batteries can be brought to the AVRRDD Transfer Station during normal business hours, Tuesday through Saturday from 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Commercial customers will continue to be charged for fluorescent light bulbs at $.15 per foot and $2.50 per bulb for HID lamps with all other mercury containing devices being accepted free of charge.