Municipal Transfer Station Information - RANDOLPH NH
- Selectman’s Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Town Clerk’s Office Hours: Monday 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m., Wed. (Covid-19 hours) 8:00 am - 10:00 am 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Town Office Phone: (603) – (603) 466-5771
- Garbage pick-up: Tuesdays
- Recycling pick-up: 1st Saturday of each month (unless it falls on a holiday)
- Get Transfer Station permits from Selectmen’s office or Town Clerk for use at AVRRDD Transfer Station.
- Randolph is a member of AVRRDD
- Televisions, computers, LCD & plasma displays, VCRs, DVRs, and DVD players can now be brought to the AVRRDD Transfer Station. There is a charge for commercial accounts, but no charge to residents. Only the white receipt of a resident’s permit will be needed to deliver electronics.
- Cell phones are accepted at the AVRRDD Recycling center with related electronics (batteries, chargers and headsets). No permit is required.
- Effective January 1, 2008, the disposal of mercury-containing products at landfills, transfer stations and incinerators is prohibited. However, the ban does not include the recycling of these items at solid waste facilities. Fluorescent lights and other mercury-containing products such as thermometers, thermostats, electrical switches, mercury button cell batteries can be brought to the AVRRDD Transfer Station during normal business hours, Tuesday through Saturday from 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Commercial customers will continue to be charged for fluorescent light bulbs at $.15 per foot and $2.50 per bulb for HID lamps with all other mercury containing devices being accepted free of charge.